Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"that's The Spirit... How Opening My Channel Can Help Open Yours." - Jennifer Scott. Spirit Guides. Donn Resnick And Linda Levitt


When a river of Spiritual Guidance flowed through me 35 years ago, I had a dramatic awakening, ignited by my passionate cry for God’s help. I was on my knees, begging for something – someone – to pull me out of the black hole I was in. Before that, I had no concept of what God might be. But then I felt a Presence. I saw an explosion of Light, felt a vibration of energy flowing through me and heard a comforting Voice telling me “All is well.”

It you’re angry, lost, out of work or desperate as I was, this book can help you heal. You will read of real people like you who have been transformed, of my communication with those who have passed over and what it is like to leave this world and enter that beautiful spiritual plane. To religious people who worship God and to spiritual people who shy away from religion, this book will be a life-changing revelation of the Presence of God.

DOWNLOAD "THAT'S THE SPIRIT... HOW OPENING MY CHANNEL CAN HELP OPEN YOURS." - JENNIFER SCOTT. SPIRIT GUIDES. DONN RESNICK AND LINDA LEVITT

No comments:

Post a Comment