Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Selsey Delivers

photo

Selsey Delivers

|| All rights reserved. © || Tumblr || 500px || Flickriver || Youtube - Vimeo || RedBubble ||

Just returned from a weekend in Selsey. Was great fun camping there but the weather was, how should I put this, damp? Anyway fortunately it cleared up on Saturday and Sunday evenings for sunset. I'm pleased with the results so I hope you all like them too.

I'm going to upload these images from early evening to late evening, in Chronological order :)

Camera || Canon 450D
Lens || Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 @ 10mm
Settings || 0.8" @ f/22, ISO 100.
Editing || 1 RAW file, worked in Lightroom.
Setup || Manfrotto 190XDB and 804RC2. Canon Shutter Cable.
Filters || Lee Holder - Hitech 0.9 SE GND

------
If you wish to purchase my work you can do so here - My RedBubble Portfolio
Visit my profile for more information.

Tags

swoosh

motion

blur

water

sea

selsey

sussex

coast

english

british

camping

holiday

olly

plumstead

450d

canon

sigma

10-20

seascape

landscape

sky

early

evening

sunset

cable filters, camera canon, redbubble, raw file, late evening, gnd, early evening, 20mm, chronological order, saturday and sunday, shutter, damp, evenings, sigma, weather, canon, camping, sunset, images

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment